Saturday, November 13, 2010

Love 1


What Clarence wrote for his Babysitter, Heather, on her Birthday…

She is the reason that I can vow…
She’s the reason I have conviction.
She’s the reason I can love with an open heart,
She’s the reason I play with my diction.
She’s the reason I love to laugh
She’s the reason I love T.V..
She knows just how to not break the rules
so life can still feel free!
She urged me forever to truth and hope,
To work from the core of my spirit.
She opened my eyes and let me be me
She’d taught me to live, not to fear it.

And the selfish part somehow sounds askew,
but the story is not whole without telling you:

So today is her day, her forever homage
Today is the day the gods blessed us
Today is the day the gods started that plan
That to be really happy, first, they’d test us.
But along the way they’d send us a guide,
A glowing inspiring soul,
Who’d show you the way through the highest of tide
Who’d help you learn how to be whole.

And if you’re lucky you’ll meet yours soon,
Hell maybe you already passed your test
But if I might say, in the most earnest way
Mines the best, mines the best, mines the best!


(with picture of little nerdy boy writing with math/english books on table and staring at sexy babysitter…biiiiig boobs and glasses....maybe the little boy is shakespeare, change the name to will....or horace if i go ancient roman... and he's like, nine.  yeah yeah, then the tv part doesn't really work. who cares. i like it. they're all aliens anyway.  I am completely sober right now. i am. really. she doth protest too much...)



oh good god look what i found. eeeek.  do you feel weird, i do.  here, this made me feel better:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!

Truth is, I wrote this in complete and utter honesty for my most special of specials.  See if you can read it without thinking of how i corrupted it, sans title, sans pics, and then it's just exactly what i want to say to the woman I'm most grateful to have in my life...

 Happy Birthday EUUUU! 


No comments:

Post a Comment