Monday, October 18, 2010

dirty 2: um...romantic?


be careful., I think, don’t breath just now, cause I might control your skin.
We’ve got that silly more than magnetism that pulls you from within.
I think I breathed you in long before I saw your face,
And this sensational sensation redefined my sense of grace.
I want to see right through you, then show you where I hid my key.
But the silence grows between us and I feel the need to flee.
I imagine all the outcomes, the future all or nothing...
and neither are that splendid cause they’re not right now, they’re coming.
And it’s a crescendo of ridiculous that I’d have this kind of luck,
that I’ve finally found my soulmate on a stupid random midnight fuck.

extraordinary happy-fying juxtaposition. get's a 'yay!' on the dani meter. (when one sees something and its very sight elicits a joyful uninhibited immediate 'yay!') pic has nothing to do with poem above other than it's totally me.  shoulda put it with the ice cream poem. doh.

PS: possible titles: 
"oops," 
"best. orgasm. ever.,"
"when you know, you know," 
"lust rules," 
"Um, so...I really think i want your number...and maybe for you to meet my mom."

No comments:

Post a Comment