Thursday, April 14, 2011

Can't we just all get along?


Arachnophobia

I eat the bugs that make you mad. I eat them all the time. 
So stop swatting at me when I swear to you, I’ve done no kind of crime.
I’m not an evil spider just a living can of raid. 
And if you do get rid of me, you’ll wish that I had stayed. 
Cause what makes you feel all icky, is just my appetizer,
and while my webs are sticky, I know you’re no bug sympathizer. 
You see we could work together be pals or at least a team.
Oh common, you’re so much bigger, shouldn’t I be the one to scream?  

my theorhetical picture book will have a friendly spider maybe holding out an olive branch or something to a boots shaking type of kid...I'm mean this kid is totally freaking out... standing on top of a chair trying to get away... oh the little loser:)  mind you i used to throw encyclopedias on top of bugs to kill them.  "Why is that encyclopedia on the floor, lisa?  Were you looking something up..." surprise! icky:) 

awww...remember charlotte?

and then there was this...


1 comment: