Friday, December 17, 2010

Neighbors

Brian. Or Learning to Live in New York City.

There is a scary scary man,
He lives just below my room,
I’m pretty confident his apartment
Is actually a tomb
I would not even scream if I saw someone that looked real dead
Or if he dropped his trash and I saw a detached arm or leg or head.
Everything about this guy
Is creepy to the max
From his neo nazi hair cut
To his collection of candle wax
Something is so off
Something is so pristinely skewed
So I choose to stay away from this one
No nice girl intervention for this dude.


 won't you be my neighbor!?!?!
cause i fucking hate mine.
i love mr. rogers even though i do remember that fundamentally i thought his show was really really boring and i just watched it in the hopes that one day i'd finally see inside that freaking castle for real.

1 comment: