Sunday, February 6, 2011

hoarders, the 1st grade version


Cecilia

Hello, my name is Celilia!
I have lots of memerobilia.
I like to play, then stow it away,
Cause I might really REALLY NEED it one day.
I don’t mind if the day never comes,
So long as nobody calls me dumb,
Cause if it starts to pour and rain,
While everyone else goes insane,
I’ll be singin’ the I told you so game!

me thinks this doll sends the wrong message...
and i'm blaming this wrong message for my uncanny ability to hang onto so very many t-shirts.  "How could i get rid of that one," i cry, "it's from the battle of the bands!!!" or "that shirt might be totally perfect for an audition i might have one day!" or "awww that shirt is sentimental...something...well, something good happened in it. gotta keep it!" yikes.


No comments:

Post a Comment